The press too are speaking of Clinatec.
2017 press review
- Sciences et Avenir Santé : A surgical procedure allowing a quadriplegic patient to control an exoskeleton
Dominique Leglu, 29th June 2017.
2015/2016 press review
- Professor Alim-Louis Benabid Winner of the European Inventor Award 2016
European Patent Office, 2016.
- Sciences et Avenir Santé : At Clinatec, we do not in transhumanism but do in the repaired man
Elena Sender, 12th Septembre 2016.
- La Tribune: Clinatec 30 million euros for a research center of futur
Stéphanie Borg, 3rd June 2016.
- Le Point: The man who can tame Parkinson’s disease
Anne Jeanblanc, 7th March 2016.
- La Recherche: Three strategies to beat Parkinson’s
Mathias Germain, # 503, September 2015.
- Hors-Série Le Monde – La Vie: The history of Inventions: The exoskeleton
Mélanie Dechalotte, June 2015.
- Les Echos: The exoskeletons soon among us
Benoît Georges, digital issue dated 2nd June 2015.
- Valeurs Actuelles: Clinatec invents the medicine of the futur
Marie Clément-Charon, # 4088, 2nd April 2015.
- L’usine nouvelle: 5 tech that will change everything
Thierry Lucas, # 3413, 5th March 2015.
- L’ECHO Dossier spécial – To the discover of the tomorrow’s medecine
Magazine of France Parkinson # 122, March 2015, pages 8-13.
Read older articles
- Isère Magazine : Clinatec, a laboratory cum hospital unique of its kind.
Soline Roy, digital issue dated 11th November 2014.
- L’Opinion: At Clinatec, technomedicine is addressing Alzheimer’s
Stéphane Marchand, article dated 10th June 2014.
- Newsletter of the Fund for the integration of disabled persons in the French civil service [La lettre d’information du FIPHFP (Fonds pour l’Insertion des Personnes Handicapées dans la Fonction Publique)] : A new approach to innovation at the service of healthcare and disabilities.
FIPHFP electronic newsletter #17, dated June 2014 (Lettre électronique du FIPHFP n°17, juin 2014).
- Libération: Clinatec: high-tech therapy
Sylvestre Huet, digital issue dated 24th October 2013.
- Reuters: Chairman Alim-Louis Benabid Honoured By U.S. Research Institute for Parkinson’s Disease Work
Reuters, 9th October 2013
- Usine Digitale: When the brain talks to computers
Thierry Lucas, 13th June 2013.
- Les Echos: The challenge taken up by the French CEA: get quadriplegics walking!
Benoît Georges, issue dated 11 June 2013, page 15.
- Présence Grenoble: Clinatec now fully operational
Article dated 11th February 2013
- Revue XXI : Nanomedicine: a brain biopsy «using the same chip as that in your mobile phone».
Interview by Dominique Lorentz, issue #21 January/February/March 2013, pages 18-19.
- Le Nouvel Observateur: R&D teams are racing away to enable paralyzed people to move again
Mathias Germain, digital issue dated 21st November 2012.
- L’Express: Brain research: a new frontier
Hélène Constanty, special dossier dated 21st November 2012, # 3203, page XIV.
- Le Télégramme: Healthcare. Highly stimulating research work
Copy dated 6th November 2012.
- Le Progrès: Medicine: the promises of nanotechnology
After approximately five years of research, Clinatec laboratories, in collaboration with the CEA (French atomic energy authority) and the Grenoble teaching hospital, were authorized by the National Agency for Drug Safety to proceed with the first trials in humans.
Issue dated 1st November 2012, page 7.
- Sciences et Avenir: Nanotechnology at the service of spectacular clinical promises
AFP dispatch dated 31st October 2012.
- Sciences et Avenir: In the temple of nanomedicine
Elena Sender, issue dated July 2012, pages 10-15.
- Le Journal des entreprises: When medicine meets nanotechnology
Interview by Anne-Gaëlle Melzger, July 2012, page 10.